Saturday, September 12, 2009

GAMEBALL and JOKER--> DODGERS at GIANTS 9/12

Its Déjà vu all over again…Once again the Giants failed to show up on either side of the ball, and the feelings of frustration are quickly turning into apathy….hell, I got to finish the shelves in the garage, so I can pull my car back in before a Dodger fan busts my window to steal my car stereo…….
So The Giants tragic number stands at 15 with the Rockies in extras (another blown save by Bell)….add that to a Win by the fish and the Giants are now tied for 2nd place in the wild card chase….

GAMEBALL and JOKER--> DODGERS at GIANTS 9/12

GAMEBALL

FOOTBALL

Don't get me wrong, Baseball is my first love….. Hell, baseball is probably my second and third love as well….but Football is pretty fucking cool and a nice diversion when baseball goes south and then goes away altogether…..If you aren't a football fan, I highly recommend it as a baseball substitute….you can yell and cheer and all that shit….. sure its not the same, but I still find it enjoyable…… I have the added benefit of being neither a 49er or Raider fan, which means I don't have to suffer like all you fucks when your team sucks…..I grew up a Raiders fan, but they moved…..Oh they came BACK you say????.... Fuck em…..if your Wife left you and then 10 years later knocks on the door and says "Honey I'm HOME!"….what do you think you would say…..exactly…. slam the door and fuck em…….So No, I don't have a team…. I get my kicks with Fantasy Football, Football pools, and occasional wagering….

TIP OF THE CAP :
NATE
Made the most of his limited time with 2 knocks in two AB's….looks like the Veteran Savvy hasn't set in yet…..

JOKER

FANS

Nice pic eh? Yup, that’s the rivalry cap to be given away tomorrow to the 1st 20,000 fans….. yeah, we're in…..suckered into believing this severely flawed team had a chance…..no not flawed….. and this isn't even a team…..there are some very nice pieces, but this is like a Dry Aged Juicy New York Strip with Dogshit crumbled on top……sure you can point to that nice hunk of beef, but you can't enjoy it because of all the shit you have to swallow



SMACK OF THE STICK :
BATS
The Giants swing the bats like a blindfolded 12 year old Blindfolded Kid Taking wacks at his Birthday Pinata….although that might be an improvement…the kid eventually makes solid contact, we wouldn't have to pay him millions of dollars, and I am pretty sure he has better pitch recognition…..but take heed Giants fans, I hear that Sabean is mulling hiring a new hitting coach…..he might look familiar……


SHARE VIA FACEBOOK

SHARE VIA TWITTER

GB and JK ARCHIVES AT THE GIANTS BOARD BLOG

(The fine print: There will be cussing and bad taste. This is written with the heat of the moment feel you may have during the game, with rational though sprinkled in now and then. This is entertainment folks, sure there is a lot of truth and I am a genius, but this is all about having a laugh and enjoying the ride…….now lets go heckle Jeff Kent in when he gets inducted to Cooperstown..)

No comments:

 
Site Meter