Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GAMEBALL and JOKE 5/20 GIANTS at PADRES

What the fuck just happened???
You know that friend of yours that hates baseball….thinks it’s a bunch of Men in pajamas running around playing a boring game?
Well, after watching two nights of this crap, I think they are right?
Hell, I could have spent the last three hours watching the fucking weather channel and been more stimulated,,,,,
I don't even know what to say after a night like tonight….I mean how can you get your hackles up when NOTHING HAPPENS……
GOOD GOD, the Giants have as good a chance of scoring at Petco, as Stephen Hawking does in a nunnery…..nah…..take that back,…..they would probably be taken in by his vulnerability and flaccid manhood…….

GAMEBALL and JOKE
5/20 GIANTS at PADRES

GAMEBALL

ROWAND

Why can I totally picture Rowand driving a 1977 White Trans Am and dealing Coke in Philly????
Its it just me?
Well anyways, Aaron took advantage of the strange lineup to save whatever scraps of pride he has left……with a 3 hit night…….
Keep him in the leadoff spot and maybe the jackass keeps hitting….don't mean I have to like him……


TIP OF THE CAP :
SANCHEZ
Good job….holding the walks to 3 in 6 innings…….
Hey, for Sanchez that’s a good night….

BOCHY
Leadoff magic works again……lets see……tomorrow….automatically bunt with the #2 hitter and hit Winn #3…..guaranteed 3 runs……

WINN
Didn't you get the memo…..quit hitting the ball, you are making everyone else look bad….

KRUKOW
Highlight of the night…..Giants fan catches a foul ball, he turns and gives it to a Padres fan with what appears from the back to be a little boys haircut…..
"Right guy found it….ahh, he gave it to a kid"-Krukow
only to have the Padres fan turn around and you see it’s a really a 40 something bull dike with her date……
"uh….maybe"-Kuiper
I almost lost my lunch……
I would post a pic, but I don't think she is really worthy of clowning….I mean, there's nothing wrong with a few rug munchers at a ballgame, now is there?

JOKER

US

If you are like me, you sat on your couch for the better part of 3 hours alternatively stabbing yourself in the eye with a sharp object, and slamming your head against the closest hard object…….at least then I got some sensory stimulation……
God this shit is hard to watch……I find myself looking back at the good old days of 2008…..When Krukow and Kuiper would do this day in Giants History and then show another Bonds highlight and then the Giants would lose……ahhh…..those were the days…….

SMACK OF THE STICK :
FRANDSEN
Sure, I will grant him the fact he looks 100x better at short than I could ever imagine…..but what the Fuck are you doing kid?
You better take advantage of the time you are getting, instead you have put up a fat 0 for 10….
Hell 3 starts in a row amounts to a LONG LOOK for a Giants youngster…..just ask Schierholtz……

No comments:

 
Site Meter