Wednesday, June 24, 2009

GAMEBALL and JOKE 06/23 GIANTS at ATHLETICS

Back from a game at the Dump…….went to the Game with my boss……who is a lovable old A's fan……last time these teams met, he wanted to place a wager on the series……I saw Lincecum and Cain in the rotation and gladly took his bet……I now have some nice photo's of a lucky A's fan wearing a bright orange Giants cap……….unfortunately that also meant he would get his chance for payback…….he also suggested we take in a game….he suggested Monday, quickly doing the math in my head I suggested Tuesday…..or Timmy Day……if I were him, I wouldn’t let me pick the game again……so cheer for the Giants extra hard tomorrow….I really don't want to know WHAT kinda A's hat he has in mind……

Got to make it short today……got to sleep and get to work in the morning……

GAMEBALL and JOKE
06/23 GIANTS at ATHLETICS

GAMEBALL

TIM!!!

The A's fans got a first hand look at the Cy Young award winner, and something tells me they really don't want to see him again……Yes kids…..the Changeup is THAT good…..Yes….the Heater is THAT good…..and yes……that was a nasty curveball on top of it…….Let's just say that I think everyone knows who the best baseball player in the bay area is……

TIP OF THE CAP :
NATE
3 hits means he gets 1 more start

RENT
What the hell, you have a bat???

MOLINA
Looking like he is finding his stroke back, I hope

SANDOVAL
And I think the A's are finding out who the best hitter in the Bay Area is…..

JOKER

A'S FANS

Now, since interleague play began I have been to probably around 15 Giants Games AT the Dump……and I have NEVER seen anything like THAT……Giants fans were at least 30-40% of the fans in attendance, and they were MUCH MUCH LOUDER than the A's fans for almost the whole game……only when the A's mounted momentary threats did you hear any stirring of the fans……only to be squashed by waves of cheers as Timmy got out of each one…….So enjoy your 20 year old victory……I will just settle for our FRESH victory

SMACK OF THE STICK :
RENT
Man…..you got bailed out bu the man in blue…..everyone in the park knew you dropped that….except for 1 man…..who made the call

ISHI
2 K's and an 0 fer

BRUCE
A Truly Laugh Out Loud moment……as Bruce was bitching and moaning about living in the past thinking about 1989……a caller brought up the 1984 Cubs…..CLASSIC……

GIANTS FANS
1989….come on, we didn't have a chance…..hell, A's #3 starter Bob Welch didn't even get to pitch…..and if you don't remember….Bob Welch was an ex-Dodger, whose nickname was "Giant Killer"

MERKIN
Yes, Renteria hit a foul ball right at me, which I did not convert…..I actually misjudged it and thought it was coming 2 rows in front of me….instead it tagged my boss and hit my arm on the rebound…….congrats to the A's fan in front of me, who then gave it to a young Giants fan……ok, not really YOUNG YOUNG….more like young hot college coed YOUNG



SHARE VIA FACEBOOK

SHARE VIA TWITTER



More pics from tonight click here

No comments:

 
Site Meter