Thursday, April 09, 2009

2006 Sausage Review #10 Evergood Hot Link

Name: Evergood Hot Link
Price: $5.25
Location: Evergood Sausage stand behind Section 115 Near Panda Express
Condiments: Guldens Mustard
Cooked: Grilled
Size: Med/ Large
Detail:
So my sausage crusade has lead me to many sorry sausages...but its time for my luck to change
Nice dark red color with a hint of black from the grill..
Soft but substantial sesame seed roll...
I sit down and take my pics and then dig in...
:holy: This is a GOOD SAUSAGE!!!
The skin pops open, to reveal a spicy spicy sausage with a good texture. Not overly greasy, and very tasty.
Now, this HOT SPICE does not kill you, but it gives a very good FLAVOR are you DEVOUR this Dog.
WELL ROUNDED HOT SPICE.
EVERYTHING a HOT LINK SHOULD BE....
All I can say is .... FUCKING GOOD.....
Suprisingly, the Hot disappears once the sausage is gone.
No aftermouth burn...But leaves you wanting more...

ONE OF THE BEST OF ATT PARK

Warning: I DO LIKE HOT FOOD...
This was a Medium/Hot while eating...
but Mild/ Med once completed...
Did not make me sweat, did not hurt, but if you are sensative to hot food, avoid this dog.


Overall Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5 Blocked Arteries




No comments:

 
Site Meter