Thursday, April 09, 2009

2006 Sausage Review #8 Colossal Dog with Kraut

Name: Colossal Dog with Kraut
Price: $5.50
Location: Gilroy Garlic Fries/ Gordon Biersch Behind Section 119
Condiments: Sauerkraut
Cooked: Steamed
Size: Small/ Med
Detail:
Its on the list, otherwise I wouldn't bother....
After the guy figured out how to get the kraut out of the pot and onto the dog (about a 4 minute mind bender)... I headed back to my seat.
The bread was a HOT DOG BUN??? Haven't seen one of those since my parents had a 4th of July Cookout in the 80's.
Bland, soft, kinda mushy, tasteless Hot Dog Bun....
And the dog? Well about the same thing. Bland, Tasteless, kinda mushy.
Not salty at all, not really much of a flavor or spice to speak of.....
About as satisfying as eating Wonder Bread....
At least it didn't taste BAD.....
Not worth my time
Not worth your time
Not worth anymore typing

Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 Blocked Arteries




No comments:

 
Site Meter