Thursday, April 09, 2009

2006 Sausage Review #12 Lemon Chicken

Name: Sey Hey Lemon Chicken
Price: $5.25
Location: Sey Hey Sausage stand behind Section 126
Condiments: Naked
Cooked: Steamed
Size: Med
Detail:
I like Lemons
I like Chickens
I like Sausage
What could go wrong................ famous last words
The bread was soft, and had some chew, and thats the only thing that was not HORRIBLE about this sausage.
It's hard to describe how BAD this sausage was.
First, overpowering Oregano!!!. I might as well lick a Spice Islands Jar clean.....
Lemon you say?.... hard to tell there if there was once lemon flavor in there...
Oversalty, Dry, and TOUGH... like eating dried out dog biscuits
FUCK, I would prefer a good Dog Biscuit to this crap!!!
This is probably the first Lemon Chicken sausage they sold all year, and this shit has been sitting there since opening day drying out.

And HOW EXACTLY does a STEAMED SAUSAGE end up DRY???

Man, my stomach hurts just thinking about it.

Never thought it could be so BAD.

Overall Rating: 0 (ZERO) out of 5 Blocked Arteries




No comments:

 
Site Meter